Any entrepreneurial mind and lifelong learner will already know the importance of setting goals. It simply works and helps drive you to the next destination on your life journey. However very few people will know why this works, and how best to utilise this simple tool to its full potential.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why there is a multitude of acronyms on goal setting such as SMART, and why there are limitations as to how far this can take you.
- How the neural circuits within your brain and body work when setting your goals.
- The settings which help you define your goals, and your ability to keep them on track.
- Mistakes people often make when setting and executing goals, and why these mistakes lead to failure.
- A best practice protocol to help you harness all of the science to ensure you continue to pursue and achieve your goals.
- How to use visualisation correctly to ensure you keep your big overarching long term goal in sight.
- Why Dopamine is the common currency when it comes to achieving your goals.
- How to use a visual technique to harness your focus in the moment.
Switch on, listen in, and enjoy.